Lynn Louise Wonders, LPC, CPCS, RPT-S presented this 2 hour training in 2017 providing therapists an overview of how to apply play therapy and behavioral observation services in preschool settings. This training includes business training and supporting documents, contracts and more.
NOTE: This course is for LEARNING ENRICHMENT purposes not for CE hours at this low fee. It may be available for CE hours at a higher fee and you can contact [email protected] to inquire
Upon completion of this training participants will be prepared to. . .
1. Participants will learn what play therapy services look like in preschool settings in terms of parameters, informed consent, policies, confidentiality differences from in office therapy and more.
2. Participants will learn how to conduct a play-based behavioral observation and how to structure this aspect of the services.
3. Participants will receive a behavioral check-list/form to use for the observation.
4. Participants will learn how to talk about these specialized services to preschool directors, teachers and parents.
5. Participants will receive a sample contract for services for the preschool along with a special informed consent form for parents.
6. Participants will receive training on how to structure the time and fees for preschool setting services.